We are seeking an outgoing and motivated individual to join our administrative team as strong backup, but more importantly to work with our Admin. team in developing our inside sales department, which offers an opportunity for more professional growth within our company.
- Outstanding benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; educational assistance; access to recreation and cultural activities; your own parking spot and more!
- Full Time
- Number of Hours Worked per Week 40 - 50
- Benefits Eligible Yes – Full Benefits
Rate of Pay $18 to $20, Depending on Experience
- Selected candidates should be skilled in managing daily business operations; route management including scheduling/dispatching service, internal marketing efforts and outbound calls to help company grow
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, business marketing or related field, or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Strong computer and MS/Word/Excel skills required, CRM, HTML skills desirable
- Experience in building social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials– not required, but a nice plus
- This team member will be responsible for Customer Relations Management (customer service), Route Management, Sales and Service support
- Supporting the financial & operational needs of accounting departments within the company which include Accounts receivable, collections, billing and payments, and respective budgeting, financial/data management, and key performance indicators.
- Serve as initial contact with customers and manage the process for beginning service, including working with customers contracting services and department Directors of Operations, to ensure agreements are in compliance and services are executed in a timely manner
- Will take a leading role in development of inside sales department, including all forms of outbound marketing to current, previous, and potential customers
Reports to Office Manager